ServicesThese are typical areas in which I can be of help to you. If you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask!
Time ManagementLearn how to feel more in control of how you use your hours and days.
- To-Do lists
- Setting limits; saying “no”
Space UsageMake sure every part of your home is being put to optimal use, so that your space works to support your daily life instead of causing stress and overload.
- Rooms, floor plans
- Closets, cabinets, storage furniture
- Transitional spaces: attics, garages, basements, mud rooms
ThingsI can help you make sure the things you keep in your home are useful or meaningful, or add beauty to your space.
- Pare down to only what is useable and desirable
- Evaluate how to rearrange your possessions and set up storage systems
- Go through the process of removing unneeded items, such as old clothing and toys, by giving, donating, selling, consigning, recycling, and throwing away
Daily Travel and TransitionMake sure the products you use to move between your home and the world are chosen and arranged to make everything easier instead of harder.
- Tote bag
Paper Processing/Home OfficeDesigning systems to organize the flow and storage of all the types of papers and records that flood our homes every day.
- Personal mail
- Tax papers
- School records
- Home records
- Phone numbers and addresses
- Birthdays and anniversaries